We are a Women & Children's Consignment Boutique
We accept women and children’s clothing, accessories, maternity, children’s toys and small houseware items. Our consignment fee is 50% of the selling price minus our item fee.
- WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING NEW CONSIGNORS AT THIS TIME.
- For current consignors, a maximum of 10 clothing items may be dropped off each week and will be processed in the order received.
- All merchandise on consignment is kept for a total of 8 weeks. If you wish to retrieve your unsold items, please come in before the 8 weeks are up. You will be given an inventory sheet and be required to locate your items. (Allow plenty of time to look through racks.) Please be aware: Hand-Me-Up’s is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Clothing not picked up after 8 weeks will be donated to non-profits or charities.
- Holiday items will be marked down immediately after the holiday no matter when the items were dropped off. Other items might be marked down without notice.
- Accounts with more than $50 balance at the end of the month will be mailed a check.
- We rely on experience and current selling trends to determine what will be accepted. We are very selective, accepting clothing that are current styles, name brands and purchased within the last two years. Please do not be offended if we do not accept some of your items.
- Hand Me Up’s will not accept the following brands: Faded Glory, No Boundaries, Garanimals, Wonder KidS, George, Circo, Mossimo, Cherokee, and Rue 21.
- All clothing must be freshly laundered, folded, and pressed or dry-cleaned. The more time you take in preparing your things for consignment, the more successful Hand-Me-Up’s will be selling your items. No plastic garbage or grocery bags please.
- No stained or damaged clothing will be accepted! Items with pet hair, smoky or mothball odors will not be accepted. Please check all items closely before you bring them in.
- Clothing is taken seasonally:
- Spring: January 30th, 2023 – April 1st, 2023
- Summer: April 10th, 2023 – July 29th, 2023
- Fall: July 31st, 2023 – September 30th, 2023
- Winter: October 2nd, 2023 – January 21st, 2024
Hand-Me-Up’s will not accept the following items:
- No Baby Cribs
- No Car Seats
- No Children’s Metal Jewelry
- No Recalled Products
- No Wedding Dresses
- No Bridesmaid Dresses
- No Garage Sale Rejects
- No Consignment Sale Rejects
- No Stuffed Animals (popular characters accepted)
- No Opened Box Puzzles
Thank you for your continued patronage!